Saturday, September 29, 2007

Waiting for Mei mei

It is about 4:30 am here, for some reason I can't seem to sleep. :-)
We will receive Mei Mei 7:30 am. We have been unable to get the
Internet to work here, and will not have time to get the hotel staff
to help until this afternoon, so I don't know when I will be able to
post this. WE MISS R!!! LOL Yesterday we traveled from Beijing to
Kunming. Our guide Rose met us in the hotel lobby to drive us to
and has a teenage daughter. She got us checked in to the hotel. We
have been upgraded to the five star Green Lake Hotel, it is a nicer
location and very nice, we do have a small room, but about what we
expected. Then she took us to Wal-Mart, it is the largest Wal-Mart
I have ever seen LOL! We got food and new shoes for Baby Bug. Baby Bug's
shoes kept falling off her feet as we walked, so they were a
priority. When we got back to a hotel I took Baby Bug swimming. She
was thrilled! I have to add here that I am sure they put ice in
that pool! LOL that is the coldest pool I have ever been in! Baby Bug
didn't seem to mind though, and we weren't swimming for long
anyways. We meet the guide early this morning, so I better go. By
the time I write again Ill be the mother of two! Love you all!

No comments: