Friday, September 7, 2007

Feeling the panic!

We leave on Tuesday. I am working today. Um that leaves 3 days to get completely ready, pack, clean house, ect. And that is nothing compared to what my dad has left to do. He owns his own business, so there is a LOT involved in him leaving town. He is so stressed out! My mind has turned to mush, and I find myself spinning my wheels. :-( that is not helping the whole process. Baby Bug on the other hand can hardly wait. :-) Is it bad that she is far more excited about the great wall, and the hotels swimming pool, than her baby sister? LOL. She knows the airlines serve cup-o-noodle as a snack and is in seventh heaven. :-) She cant wait for the breakfast buffets. Fruit, noodles, and rice are her favorite food groups LOL. Some people worry about what their older children will eat while in China. They are afraid the older kids will loose weight. Me I think Baby bug will gain weight. :-) I cook a lot of Chinese at home, and she LOVES Chinese food. I am more worried about dad going hungry than Baby Bug. :-) 4 more days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so excited for all you, but there is so much to do to prepare for not only time away from home, but a far distance from home. I know that you all will get ready and looking forward to seeing your new baby bug.

Beckie