Thursday, September 6, 2007

Not a morning person

Have you ever found yourself doing the exact same things that drove you nuts when your parents did them? I'm not talking about making your kid eat her vegetables, I talking about teasing them, repeating certain sentences, or singing certain songs. I dislike mornings, so it used to drive me nuts when my dad (very much a morning person) would wake me up singing "rise and shine and sing out your glory glory." I have memories of cringing. :-) So what do I do to wake Baby Bug up in the mornings? Sing the same song LOL! The other morning as I sang this while waking my Baby up, she cracked eye to look at me disgustedly, and said "I not a morning person, could you KNOCK THAT OFF?!" LOL yup shes my Baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable of your little baby bug....how cute of her to remind you that she is not a morning person!!

Beckie