Friday, July 13, 2007

Two weeked to death

I feel like I am being two weeked to death. Every time I talk to my agency my timeline moves back two weeks. This is just normal slow down; I just seem to hit it at every step. USCIS lost all my paperwork, CCAA (China Center of Adoption Affairs) lost my LOI (Letter Of Intent to adopt) as a single my PA (pre-approval) took 2 weeks longer than the married couples did, and now they are saying my SC/LOA letter will probably take 90 days (or more) from LID (Log In Date) my LID was 4/24 81 days ago. I know two weeks more shouldn’t mean that much to me, BUT IT DOES!!!!!! This puts me traveling in mid September at best. Sigh, I am having a pity party today, want to come? It is BYOC (Bring Your Own Chocolate) Boy do I need some chocolate today. OK I will now stop whining and go back to being my happy self. But I think I will buy some Chocolate on the way home from work. ;-)

No comments: