Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Some one saw Mei Mei

A wonderful woman was visiting the orphanage where Mei Mei is in May. She saw and held Mei Mei! Oh I am so happy to get any word. :-) I am jumping up and down with excitement! She said Mei Mei is beautiful. She thought she would be in about size 9-12 month clothing right now.
Having this info means the world to me. I did not realize while waiting for Baby Bug what a blessing it was to have an orphanage that would let other adoptive parents take pictures to email to me, they even got her height and weight to send to me. This time around the orphanage has chosen not to allow any info or pictures. This is their right, and does protect the privacy of our children. But oh how I long for any bit of info about my little one.

THANK YOU to the wonderful mother that shared this info!!!

No comments: